CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

The purpose of this blog is for us have a place to communicate, share our ideas, and inspire one another with our schooling adventures!

When you find something you would like share, post it. For ease in archiving- add a label to the post. If you want to add to someone's post, leave a comment. If you want to get an email whenever a new post and/or comment is added (and you don't know how), email me and I can give you directions. Am I forgetting anything?

I am SO excited to have such a fine group of moms to brainstorm/learn/teach with!

So all right- get posting....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne
Thanks for setting this up. This is a great way to communicate. Yes, please let me know how to receive and e-mail when someone posts.

Melissa said...

Yeah, I am excited too! Thanks for getting this going Suzanne!

Melissa said...

P.S. Does anyone know how we sign up for Karen's conference in June? Do we call Heather to sign up? It didn't look like we could sign up through her website...